HOPE Program continues to build strong communities – and we need two Licensed Clinical Social Workers to join our team. In tough times, it takes tough people to continue to help others… and our teams are continuing to serve the Bay Area amid the crisis. Our team focused on helping people reintegrate back into our community safely and healthfully – by supporting them in developing goals, building relationships, and overcoming barriers to their success.
We see clients who are struggling with community stability, families, parenting, mental illness, personality disorders, and who have problems with the legal system. We work in forensics, we work in trauma, and we work in substance abuse.
COVID has completely changed the landscape of mental health. We are currently working via telemedicine with a platform we have been using for years. We intend to continue to take every precaution to keep ourselves and our clients safe in our communities by not furthering risk or exposure while our clients seek the mental health services they need.
We are currently seeking qualified clinicians licensed as LCSWs with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences to fill two positions in our Bay Area locations.
This is an opportunity for you to join our team and make a lasting difference in our community. You will focus on supporting clients to make more positive choices, to change their thinking, and to build positive relationships in their lives.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- LCSW license required in the state of California.
- Must be able to conceptualize and implement individualized treatment goals for clients.
- The ability to work collaboratively as a member of a clinical team.
- Be a self-starter and self-motivated as well as detail-oriented.
- Be non-discriminatory against people who have committed crimes and are involved with the legal system.
- An ability to write clear and concise clinical notes and meet all documentation deadlines.
- Basic computer skills, as we use an electronic record system.
- Comfort with technology and distance-based management of patients (sessions are Tele-med / Tele-health)
- Honesty, integrity and good professional boundaries.
- Qualification/ability to provide clinical supervision for associates is a plus.
- A California Driver’s License and reliable transportation
You will also be required to pass a live-scan background check with the Department of Justice, and obtain a passed TB Test
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including, but not limited to:
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Paid-Time Off
- Sick Days
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation